Tooth Extractions – Topsham, ME
Removing a Tooth to Keep Your Smile Safe
When you have a tooth that is severely infected or badly damaged, our initial intention will always be to try and save it. But if the tooth simply cannot be salvaged, then our team will need to remove it. Rest assured that our team at Androscoggin Dental Care will always prioritize your safety regardless of what kind of treatment you need, and we care about helping you stay comfortable. We will make a point of keeping you fully informed of your oral health situation so that you fully understand why a tooth extraction in Topsham needs to be performed. Please call us if you have any concerns about your oral health and think that you may need to have a tooth removed.
Why Choose Androscoggin Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Two Relaxing Forms of Dental Sedation
- We Accept Many Dental Insurance Plans
- Practice That Focuses on Patients
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We will not recommend a tooth extraction unless we believe that it is truly warranted. Here are some examples of circumstances where a tooth may need to be removed:
- Your tooth is damaged, and it is no longer viable to save it with a dental crown or root canal treatment.
- Your teeth are severely crowded together, and you are unable to have orthodontic treatment performed as a result.
- You need to have a tooth removed before you can receive dentures.
- You have an advanced form of gum disease, and as a result, a tooth has come loose.
- Your child has a baby tooth that has remained in the mouth for longer than it should.